Miss World Kenya For Miss World Pageant


The newly crowned Miss World Kenya, Susan Anyango left for London yesterday where she will represent Kenya in this year’s Miss World Beauty Pageant.
Anyango will be among 122 participants in the annual event - now in its 61st edition - scheduled to take place at the Earls Court Two on November 6, 2011 in London. Alexandria Mills of the United States will crown her successor at the end of the event.
“Winning the Nestea Miss World Kenya title has really opened doors for me. I did not think in a million years I would one day be a Miss World Kenya and a role model to young people. I will do my best to bring the crown back home and I feel like my life is just getting started. I cannot wait to do bigger and greater things that will make a difference in the society,” said Anyango.