Maina Kageni: I Miss My Tag Heuer


If you were at the Carnivore on Saturday night for the Tusker All Stars concert with Cabo Snoop, Eve and Shaggy, then you know that Maina Kageni, who was the MC, decided to hype up the crowd and gave out his jacket belt and watch.
Maina says he has no idea what got him to be so "sufficiently philanthropic" at the concert.
"All I know is that when I woke up in the morning, I was slapping myself wondering how I got to that level. I tell you, a couple more shots and I would have given more," he says.
The watch, a brand new very pricey Tag Heuer (not the one pictured, :)) bought three months cost the top radio presenter quite some money and he doesn't want to even think about the price tag.
"It was pretty expensive and the person who has it is one lucky person I will tell you that. I miss that watch but let him enjoy it," he added.