Gramps Morgan's Camera Stolen On Kenyan Tour


Looks like Reggae artistes have no much luck in Kenya. First was Sean Paul who lost his mobile phone some years back and now Gramps Morgan lost his camera as he left Kenya after a week long charity trip.
Both these artistes lost their belongings at the airport just as they were about to depart.
Gramps took to Twitter to express his disappointment yesterday eliciting some major reaction from Kenyans on Twitter who kept reminding him about the same fate that befell Sean Paul.
"I can't believe they stole my camera out my bag at the Kenya airport on British airways I'm so hurt rasta Kenya why you do this to me??!!!"
We are told the equipment was a Sony still camera and was pretty expensive and he had checked in the bag at the airport when the theft happened.
It is ironic that he would get robbed while on a charity mission to Kenya and we hope he can forgive "us" and come back next time.